Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eric Shirtless!

Well, let's see if this works. I bought an iPhone yesterday and am playing with it at work. :) Maybe I will even be able to get this to post.

Anyway, I saw Eric on his way out as I was heading in to work. It made me think back a few months to an event that will be burned into my purved out mind forever. LOL

So I work one mid shift a week (aka graveyard shift). At about 5:00am, I went to the basement to talk to my union rep before I left work. Directly across from the union office is a small workout room. As I approach the door to the union office, my rep steps out and we wind up talking in the doorway to the workout room. Well, who is in there riding the stationary bike but Eric! I am trying to sneak a look without being too obvious. Yes, Eric looks hot in shorts. :p So as I am talking, Eric must be getting a bit warm, as he goes to take off his sweatshirt. When he does this, his t-shirt goes with it! OMG!!! I thought I was gonna pass out. lol. He is more perfect than I had even imagined. It's a good thing I was going home soon, cos I would have been walking around sporting wood the rest of the day. LOL

OK then, gotta go back to work. I hope you've enjoyed a glimpse into the purvy region of my warped little mind. :)

9 comments:

Steevo said...

cute!

Jordan said...

Dude, you're not pervy, def. not pervy. If you're pervy for getting turned on when someone takes their shirt of then everyone in the whole world's pervy

Rox said...

!!! Epic win!

Mirrorboy said...

Couldn't get the photo function working? :P

Anonymous said...

Why not go the whole hog and get straight to the vid?

cvn70 said...

DW

aren't they great thoughts to have in your mind

take care and be safe

bob

Mr. Urs said...

I wish I could had been a fly on the wall.

tracy said...

Hardly warped, sweets! Glad you got to see some great scenery :)





Hee verification: "gaully" !

torchy! said...

LOLZ! i dunno why i missed this post before dw! this is *exactly* what i feel with my canteen-boyz.

sporting wood all day... yup!

torchy!