Wednesday, May 13, 2009

thank you

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who commented and emailed me about my last post. I have been really busy, so i haven't had the time to reply to each comment individually, but i will as soon as i can. I've also been falling behind on reading and commenting on others blogs as well. Sorry for slacking off here. I try to read what i can on my iPhone on my breaks at work, but commenting is kind of a pain. I'll try and catch up soon. I guess i have been pretty depressed and really stressing out over how i should proceed with coming out. I need to be myself, and try to find some happiness in life, but fear of the unknown is incredibly powerful... I don't want to ruin relationships with my family, the people who are closest to me. i don't want to be alone. I want to be honest, and really be myself. So much i need to do, and so little time remains. Once again, thanks to everyone who reads my little blog. Only one thing is certain...as Mirrorboy said, if i weren't gay and confused and frustrated, i never would have met all of you wonderful people.

10 comments:

torchy! said...

...and we wouldn't have met you either!

it'll all work out well, i'm convinced of it.

*hugz*
torchy!

(commented from iphone!)

Mr. Urs said...

... and when it'll eventually work out, you'll be able to enjoy the cheerful side of being gay.

Gauss Jordan said...

Quite welcome. I'm actually glad I stumbled onto your blog, because (I think) yours was the one that hooked me into the homo-blogging network that I'm now in. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey I wouldn't have had a new musical obsession if you weren't around! :-D

Highwayman said...

Keep your chin up buddy. We're all pulling for you out here.

"Hugs"

Jayson

Anonymous said...

bet yer ass you wouldn't have met us ;-)

jay.osa said...

take your time and think through it. it gets easer, but being gay is not easy.

Mr McCabbage said...

Only a pleasure! No need to burden yourself about responding IMO, we know about lack of time.

cvn70 said...

dw

i know what yo mean buddy and good to chat but its all we have so make the best out of it and find some happiness

take care and be safe

bob

Seth said...

*belated hugs*