Friday, May 1, 2009

Purving in traffic.

Today, something very unusual happened. I actually enjoyed sitting in traffic. The weather was beautiful today, sunny and warm. So anyway, as i'm creeping along at 5 mph i see a couple really fit, cute guys on the sidewalk (shirtless btw :p). I enjoy the eye candy, and lucky me, there are MORE cute, fit, shirtless guys up ahead! Turns out they were having a car wash to raise money for something or other (somehow i missed what the sign had printed on it...go figure). I can't remember the last time i've seen so many cute guys in swimwear in one place. As an extra bonus, the longest traffic light in the state is on the corner where the car wash was being held. Extra time to purve... :D If i hadn't already been running late for work, i would have stopped by to have my car washed. I wonder if the cuties washing the cars would have found it odd that i was stopping to have my squeaky clean car washed? LOL.

Other than me being even more purvy than usual, its was a rather unremarkable day, in another unremarkable week. Ugh...only three more shifts until my weekend. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Byez.

15 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Dirty, dirty man. :P

Have a good weekend. I dare you!

love

Rox said...

MMMMMMMM!

mm said...

car washes are such good fundraises lol

Anonymous said...

I have to admit the soccer teams and marching bands and firefighters in my town are all very well funded whenever I happen on one of their fundraisers

tracy said...

Yay, car washes with shirtless guys! Skins! BTW, you are sooo not "purvy". Nice way to start the work day. :)

(Title is kinda cute, tho)

torchy! said...

awesome! lucky you. see if you can find out when/where they're doing it next.

there's a car wash near where i work, but a) i don't think they'd get their shirts off and b) i'm not sure i'd want *them* to get their shirts off!

was it like this by any chance?
http://soitsgettingbetter.blogspot.com/2009/04/car-wash.html

torchy!

Gauss Jordan said...

Actually was it like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAkXcKUeI80#t=1m0s by any chance? :-)

Planetx_123 said...

I have gone to those car washes but feel like such a pervert because its just me, a guy alone in his car, staring at shirtless sopping wet high school guys reaching all over my car... its totally creepy, so I am never going to do it again.

Steve

Anonymous said...

When I lived in the US, I loved taking my Dad's Mustang to these types of car wash, and all the boys would fight to be the one to wash it. Awesome! It was in California too! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

There's a couple happen as commercial run things nr us but they ALWAYS pick fun looking guys who ALWAYS get wet and ALWAYS take off some kit!

Tell U wot 2?

There's ALWAYS a veeeeeery loooooooong Q.

cvn70 said...

DW

I would have been late to work :P

My weekend is over and yours is now begining

take care and be sfe

bob

Jeremy said...

I wish I could have been there :D

hugs

letopho said...

Traffic kills me. I fall asleep at the wheel!

Mr. Urs said...

We have to follow our urges.

Deadwing said...

@mirrorbpy: :p yes, yes i am. :)

@x!: ^_^

@sebastian: yes indeed...though i can't say i even know what the funds were being raised for...does it really matter? :)

@goleftatthefork: who says giving to a good cause can't be fun?

@tracy: and the nice weather is only just getting started. :p

@torchy: lol...yeah, it was pretty similar. :D yummy!

@gauss jordan: umm...you don't have the address for that one do you? lol

@steve: i know what you mean, but look at it this way...how many straight guys are looking at girls that age? stiil though, i know how you feel...

@rc: nothing like a hot car to get the attention of hot guys! on that note, i had a really cute guy checking me out in his rear view mirror on my drive home sunday afternoon. i'm sure it was my car he was looking at though...

@micky: umm...long queue or not, i'd be getting my car washed quite a lot me thinks.

@bob: it was very tempting to be late...but, if i'm gonna be able to spoil my future boyfriend, i'll need a job. lol.

@jeremy: maybe next time you can ride along. :)

@letopho: lol...my blood pressure is usually way too high to permit me to sleep in traffic. :)

@gomad.ch: and i've got loads of unsatisfied urges...