Friday, May 22, 2009

For Mirrorboy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRRORBOY!!!

Mirrorboy is a very special person to a lot of us, but he has a special place in my heart and always will. I really feel as though he is my little brother, and in some ways i feel closer to him than my real brother. When i first came across his blog last November, it felt as though i was reading about my own teenage years. As such, i felt an instant connection to him. He is the first person i came out to ever. He has been a great friend and a shoulder to cry on and has always been there to talk even when things weren't going so good on his end. I consider him to be one of my best friends, online or in real life. So, if you haven't already, head over to his blog and wish him a very happy birthday.

I love you buddy, and hope you have a fantastic birthday!

6 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Awww fanks buddy. ^_^

love u heaps. :)

cvn70 said...

dw

very nice post and he is a great guy

take care and be safe

bob

Jeremy said...

He's loved by everyone :D

Pilgrim said...

I can´t understand the hype on M-boy, he is just another regular kid. Propz Pilgrim

Rox said...

OH NO!!!!! PILGRIM JUST SAID THE UNFORGIVABLE! O__O! RUUUUUUUN FROOOOOOM HIIIIIIIS MIRRRRROR MAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFIAAAAAAAAAAA!

*foams*

Yeah...-__-

happy birthday my boy with a mirror. <3

Mr. Urs said...

Oh Pilgrim, Mirrorboy might be just a bairn (well not anymore), but he has the magic power to inspire people. He seems to be honest to the world and also to himself, which is a rare quality. And most important, he has an excellent sense of humor, which is even rarer. We should not mess with people with a good sense of humor. They make life so much more bearable.