Thursday, June 4, 2009

a swing and a miss...

OMFG...did Deadwing really post twice in as many days? Holy shit! He did! lol...

Well, i went to get pizza tonight. No cutie pizza boy to be seen anywhere. :( Major let down. This is driving me crazy. I can't even be sure he will be there when i go in, let alone be able to get a seat at his table. And i can't keep going back every couple of days. I'm trying to lose weight ffs, not gain it faster than ever. I know, get a salad. Honestly, who the fuck orders a salad at a pizza place? In any event, at this rate i will never find out if i stood a chance with him. How frustrating. So, it's obvious i need to change my tactics. I mean, eventually, if i keep going back, i will get seated in his section. But how long will that take ffs? Waiting for random encounters with him will take forever to find out anything about him. So, how can i accelerate the process without being creepy and stalking him? I really want him to like me, not think i'm weird. In all honesty, having him reject me outright would be better than playing this cat and mouse waiting game. Will he be there? Oh...he is this time. Will i get seated in his section? No. Good God. Try again next week? OK. Fuck. How goddamn ridiculous is that? Suggestions?

But, the night wasn't a total waste of time. The guy who served me was well cute, and friendly. Had a good chat with him. Don't thinks he's gay though. But, i could be wrong. Thank fuck i went for a long bike ride today (despite the fckn heat) to negate all the calories i took in with the yummy pizza.

Well, unless my cutie pizza boy comes knocking on my door later, i won't be posting again until next week after i come out to my pops. Until then...

Laterz

p.s. - regarding the name of the song i mentioned in my last post, it was "i say a little prayer" from the film "my best friends wedding" (and has been performed by many great singers like Aretha Franklin), which i have never seen. go ahead...try pulling my fckn gay card...i fckn DARE you!!! :D

p.p.s - regarding the randomness of actually being able to talk to cute pizza boy (aka cpb), i guess when something is really worth having (like having cpb as my boyfriend), it's worth waiting for. Once i actually get seated in his section, i won't feel like such a stalker asking to be seated there again. at least then i will have had him as a server at least once (when i first met him, he cashed me out with a take-away order, and helped me get my crap car started...lol).

p.p.p.s - i'm starting to feel like Torchy! with all of my post scripts! lol...that's a compliment btw... :P

8 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

cpb: A new day a new luck!

imho 'my best friends wedding' is complete bollocks, however, Rupert Everett is in it and he's also irl one of the best friends of Dorothy, thus watch it anyway - for educational purposes.

Anonymous said...

Rupert Everett was well-fit once.

Anyway, back to the plot:

so it's still 'good luck and stiff resolve with your dad'

and

isn't it fun 'courting'?
- even when he probably doesn't even realise you're after him!

So much more fun than doing fuck-all about it!

News of (1) and (ii) absolutely as soon as you have it, please. I don't watch soaps on tv so this is the nearest thing for me!

Planetx_123 said...

oh yea- you have to know 'say a little prayer for your; together, forever, you'll be in my heart! and I will love you; forever, together...'

I actually got the lyrics stabled inside of my gay membership handbook. That and it requires me to like Lady Ga Ga too!

Much Love-- and GOOD LUCK!

STeve

tracy said...

Let's see...i need a song for you and the big, huge upcoming event...
If you had seen "Latter Days"...have you? Amazing, sad, touching, lovely movie......i have actually been meaning to ask all of you if you had seen it and what you thought-tangent-
Okay....how about...i'm copying "PlanetX , but i thought of it before...(yeah, sure!!) and say


"You'll Be in My Heart"......and i mean it!

Hugs,
tracy

tracy said...

...oh, maybe different song...sorries to PlanetX!

Pilgrim said...

Why don´t you try? Rupert Everett is a great actor, but is he a great lover too?*lol* Propz Pilgrim

Jeremy said...

All I can say is... good luck! (to both of the things ;D)

...I admit, I don't know the song you speak of :O
*puts gay card in lock box*
:P

hugs

Mr McCabbage said...

DW you have such a large soul but in some respects a too limited mindset. You need a bigger way of being in the world. From your writing it is clear that you have enormous inner power and grace - you only need some experience with the fact. In your sense of what you lack in life is the measure of how large your soul is, and of what your life can be. Determine to be rich within your limitations .. My most popular friend is dirt poor but reminds me of Louis the 14th (not the band), always triumphant and sophisticated. Here is a close-up. You already have all he had, you just need to live it.

Once you get a BF (however stunning) you'll soon see all he lacks, which you may have to supply. Often this is seen as incompatibility. Instead it is a chance to discover what you can give. What we lack / fear is always a form of love. Supplying it can be a lonely job as it is resisted. Most want to take the credit themselves, so they postpone any change of heart - your family may do this too. Keep on (with those you deem worthy) and watch. Soon enough you will see success. As said before, always begin by making a friend, even if they are straight. Your angels will make that lead to other things. Angels can use anything, but they need us to act.

One trick is not to be attached to results. Do what your nobility obliges you to do. Pretend to be Louis the 14th or Emperor Maximilian I, it will work for you. How would these guys have solved the problems you now have? And why not pretend to be like them? Wild birds and animals do that, and Mboy's cats as well. The principles that these rulers based themselves on were imaginary. We can become other realities by imagining other viewpoints, rolling our own. The problem is we don't even think about the legitimacy of realities we insist upon, suffer from, or take for granted.

We think we should honestly be who we are and be on a level where we belong - but how do we know any of that? Even the rather convincing Hitler was based on nothing but imagination. And so of course are the churches, governments, everything - however solid a reality they made of it. All is make-belief. This allows us to base our own reality on our dreams as well, and to see the point of having ideals, as we can make them real. Nobody could have any grounds to complain if we did that. Only good can come of it.