Saturday, July 18, 2009

Calling in sick.

So, it's 2:15am and i've just called in sick to work for my shift (later) this morning. I just can't seem to think clearly. I've got way too much on my mind. I can't sleep. The Venture Brothers was on a while ago. It was an episode i've seen ten times already, but i still found it funny. Robot Chicken isn't nearly as funny as it used to be. And what the hell ever happened to Celebrity Deathmatch? This post has become way too random and my head hurts. I think about way too much way too often. I wish my brain had an off switch.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are allowed a break from time to time you know!

I know what I do when there's too many things going round in my head and that's make a list. That way I clear out all the 'mustn't forget that' stuff and can concentrate on dealing with each individual thing.

Alright! I admit it! I am the organising type!

Still, hope it might be useful for you as well.

Jeremy said...

*massages*

Randy said...

The brain does have a shut off. Its called vodka.

Seth said...

Just try laying in bed with the lights off, on your back. Think of one pleasurable thing and only that one thing. After a while, you will eventually fall asleep. I think.

(And NO, I am not referring to well, you know, naughty things!!)

*hugs*

Mirrorboy said...

Psh. Jeremy stole my massage. :P

*cracks open skull and massages your brain*

:)

cvn70 said...

DW

Calling in sick is part of the deal we have so abuse it everyonce in awhile. hope all is well

take care and be safe

bob

Mr. Urs said...

Insomnia is cruel and awful. And it's a cumulative causation. Nasty. No wonder you called in sick.