Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Aerial Photography

The following were all taken in early February 2011 from the cozy confines of my seat aboard an MD-80 using my iPhone (i was too lazy to get out of my seat and grab my good camera from the overhead bin). Not too shabby, aside from reflections in the windows and such. I have been travelling for work quite a bit and unfortunately all my travel has been to Oklahoma City. If you've never been there, don't bother. It's quite possibly the flattest, most boring, featureless, redneck infested shit hole i've ever had the displeasure of visiting.

Anyway, the only reason i thought to post these is because Gauss Jordan mentioned he'd been in Seattle and hadn't been able to visit the Museum of Flight. So, here you are my friend. Not quite the same, but a slightly different view of the outside displays anyway. Next time you're in town, shoot me an email and i'll go to the Museum of Flight with you. I love that place, and they've added a bunch to it sine the last time i was there. And just in case you didn't get a good view of the mountain while you were here, i thought i'd include a shot of it as well. Mount Rainier is one of my favorite place and i can't wait to get some hiking in there this summer.

Enjoy!


^ KBFI as seen from seat 6A on final to 16C @KSEA


^ KBFI as seen from seat 6A on final to 16C @KSEA (Museum of Flight is center frame with various historic aircraft visible below and slightly left of center)


^ Mt. Rainier on climb out from KSEA for KOKC.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Awesome mountain shot!!

Gauss Jordan said...

Next time I'm there, definitely.

And that's pretty cool. We don't have real mountains in my neck of the US, so that's just amazing. :-)

Anonymous said...

多人视频交友聊天室 , 最新聊天室 , 江湖聊天室 , 同城约炮视频聊 , 色情夫妻群qq群 , 免费在线聊天室 , 寂寞聊天交友网站 , 台湾色情视讯聊天 , 韩国视讯聊天室 , uthome影音视讯聊天室