Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh how i wish i were on Maui...

Yes, this makes two posts in just a few hours. I had meant to put these pics on my previous post detailing my big news, but it took on a life of its own. Anyway, it's cold, windy and raining outside. I like the moody weather the Pacific Northwest offers up for the winter months. But after my trip to Maui last September, i was bit by the tropical paradise bug. Maui is the most beautiful place i have ever been. Heaven on Earth is barely an adequate description. I hope you enjoy this little view of Heaven.



^ The beach in front of our hotel, 50' from my room.




^ Sunset on Kaanapali Beach.




^ Iao Valley.




^ Waihee Beach.




^ The rugged north coast of Maui.




^ The road to Hana.




^ Haleakala National Park.




^ Looking north from the Haleakala summit.




^ Maui's west shore.




^ Lava flow on the south end of Maui.

3 comments:

Gauss Jordan said...

It'll be 77 and breezy in Austin on Wednesday. I'm thinking happy hour at sunset on the lake is in order. With red and green swirled maragaritas, of course, since it's Christmas time. ;-)

Seth said...

Happy holidays!!!

Spencer Lord said...

wow, these are gorgeous. thanks for sharing. hope you're having a great new year!