Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's see...

Yay! Muse is coming to town in April and i've got my tickets in my hot little hands. I can't wait! Good times. After three and a half months of waiting, my new S5 finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. It is, believe it or not, better than the car it replaces. The electronics in this car far surpass that of the old one. The new one also has a really slick adjustable performance differential as a part of the Drive Select system. I haven't had the chance to test it's effectiveness yet, but in theory it will make cornering performance even better than ever. It's really quite a bit of fun to drive in any event. Now, if i can only be a good boy and take it easy on it for the first 1000 miles and break it in properly. I feel quite snobbish with a new Audi A4 and a new Audi S5 in my garage. Quite snobbish.

Anyway, i'm dead fucking tired. Time for bed. Laterz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I saw Muse this summer opening up for U2 and they kicked some serious ass ... honestly one of the best sets I have seen from a rock band in the past 5 years or so and dangerously close to upstaging the main act that night

Gauss Jordan said...

I bought my G35 new just before I finished my degree. I was driving the car home when I crossed the 1,500 mile mark. Three weeks of babying my new toy were blasted away when I pulled off the highway, found a twisty, back country road, and had fun. ;-)

~mikeyboy said...

Love the color scheme on the new s5. My friend was just telling me about that concert since he's a huge Muse fan. We should catch up soon!