Sunday, November 22, 2009

You're always fucking staring at me with that glass fucking eye!

If anyone had told me even a month ago that i would meet an amazing man who i am 99.9% compatible with and who likes me as much as i like him, i would have called them a fucking liar. But much to my astonishment, this is exactly what happened. I have met a man who compliments me, who fills that lonely void in my soul, who understands and accepts me for who i am and not what i look like. So far, we have exchanged countless emails, text messages and phone calls. We have also had 8 dates over the past couple weeks. He has even spent the night at my house once. To say that we like each other is an understatement. The feelings we have grow stronger each day. Looking back from where i am now, i can see that while i may have felt attracted to guys in the past, and maybe even felt some emotional connection to them, they were all lacking something fundamental and indescribable. The "emotions" i felt toward them were empty. With "E" there is something more there than just a pretty face (and he is deffo cute). With him, we are connected on a level that is deep and real. All the cards are on the table. There are no secrets, nothing to hide.

It's official. I have a boyfriend. We are still trying our best to take things easy and not rush into anything (like sex for example). But, we are exclusive. It's pretty exciting. I love being with him, and he loves being with me. We spend all of our free time together it seems and i am longing to be with him when he isn't around. We really seem to be falling for each other.

Well, enough of my blather. I am taking an overnight road trip with "E" on Tuesday into Wednesday, so i probably won't be online much before the Thanksgiving holiday. Here's wishing all of you happy holidays!

Hope you enjoy the video.

16 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Sounds as if you're doing well.

Coming from my beliefs, I have to gently raise the question for you to ponder, whether you'll even need sex to have a satisfying, enduring relationship.

Anonymous said...

well, damn, there's just not much to say, is there?

Octavius said...

Good for you mate.

Octavius.

D. said...

aww yay! you deserve it! :)

it's good you're waiting to have sex, and not letting it define the relationship.

sooner or later one of you is gonna wanna get down n dirteh wid it, and when that time comes, don't hesitate! be safe though... ;)

Mr. Urs said...

:)

Gauss Jordan said...

Made me smile. ;-)

And apparently made blogger swoon... verification word: "swaying."

~mikeyboy said...

I told you so! Only a matter of time :) Grats!

torchy! said...

oh man. i am *****so***** pleased for you.

i *knew* it would work out.

go DW!!! yay

torchy!

Anonymous said...

All good things come to those who wait!

...Eventually!

Planetx_123 said...

Awesome! This just gives me hope that I can experience this reciprocal emotion one day as well. Then hopefully I will have as big a smile on my face, as I am sure you have on yours right now. You can just read it in your writing---

I am SOOOO happy for you!!

Steve

cvn70 said...

DW

couldnt be any happier for you

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Hey dw! Sorry I've kinda dropped off the radar.

Just popped in though, and gotta say I'm really happy for you. Go get em!

I like the way you're being sensible about things. I wish I had your self restraint! I'm all for waiting quite some time before getting to sexy time... it can so easily put unnecessary strain on a developing relationship. Keep setting the boundaries that you want to set - because a relationship based on true love is so much stronger and more enduring and more beautiful than a relationship founded in lust. And even when a relationship is founded in love first, if sex comes too soon, questions and doubts can arise, and it all just gets messy and complicated.

But, by the sounds of things, you know all that already. Which is awesome.

Kia Kaha (stand strong) my friend. And enjoy yourself!
x

Aaron said...

omg, i haven't been on for a while but reading this really puts a huge grin to my face! :) congrats and i really really am so happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahh! say hi to E! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the boyfriend.

Jeremy said...

:O How did I not see this post?!?!

Well I am happy for you and hope everything is working out :)

Steevo said...

hello?